04.-05. November 2021, České Budějovice (CZ)
The 15th International Conference
Abstract submission and registration deadline: September 10, 2021
Paper submission deadline: September 20, 2021
Payment deadline: September 30, 2021
Conference: November 4 – 5, 2021
The International Scientific Conference INPROFORUM is a traditional event held by the Faculty of Economics, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice (USB). It is focused on the research achievements in the fields of Innovations, Enterprises, Regions and Organizations.
International Conference offers the opportunity to discuss relevant topics among Academic and practising Economists. The Conference is organized under the auspices of doc. Dr. Ing. Dagmar Škodová Parmová, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice.
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Economy
- Circular Economy and Bioeconomy – Challenges for the Regional Management
- Economics of Agriculture
- Economic Impacts of Changes and Policies in the Fields of Finance, Accounting and Taxation
- Management of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Times of Turbulent Changes
- Market Research and Sustainable Marketing in Trade and Tourism
- Mathematical-Statistical Modelling and Optimization in Practice
- CZK 3500 / EUR 140 – the standard fee
- CZK 2000 / EUR 80 – PhD students*
* the participant should send a scanned copy of their valid confirmation of study to email@example.com before the payment to be entitled as students’ fee.
Indexing in Journals / Databases
After successful review will be selected papers in English language offered to the conference proceedings which will be submitted to Web of Science, Thomson Reuters for evaluation.
Conference Proceedings of volume 2015 is already indexed in Web of Science. Conference Proceedings of volumes 2016,2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 have been sent for evaluation and we are awaiting for results.
Other papers in English language and papers in Czech and Slovak language accepted by reviewers will be published in secondary proceedings on with special ISBN. Both proceedings will be sent to participants after the conference.