21.-22. März 2024, Faculty of Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno
26th International Conference. It crosses traditional discipline boundaries and involves a wide variety of interactions ranging from traditional academic disciplines or schools of thought to the reality of business. Many of the issues discussed provide innovative ideas and combine the best academic thinking with the industry expertise development in financial services, public sector/government, information and communications technologies.
- Digital Transformation and Sustainability
- Economic Policy
- Enterprise Information Systems and Technologies
- Marketing and Management
- Public Finance and Public Administration
- Strategies, Policies and Actual Trends in Business Economics
The conference is held in English.
|Registration opening:||2nd October 2023|
|Session Proposals||4th December 2023|
|EARLY registration and paper submission deadline:||4th December 2023|
|EARLY Notification about acceptance:||13rd December 2023|
|EARLY registration payment deadline:||21st December 2023|
|STANDARD registration and paper submission deadline:||15th January 2024|
|STANDARD Notification about acceptance:||24th January 2024|
|STANDARD registration payment deadline:||5th February 2024|
1. ACTIVE participation
- EARLY personal: 3.300 CZK (25% discount if registered by 4th December 2023). Payment should be received by December 21st, 2023.
- STANDARD personal: 4.400 CZK
- Additional paper fee: 2.500 CZK
2. PASSIVE participation
- Personal: 2.500 CZK